Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Assignment#15- my dream job

My dream job is to be somewhere in the army. I don't know exactly what section but whether it be navy,air force,marines etc. I would be honored to join any of them. The army is a career that is exciting,  honorable, and dangerous. The army is our armed forces we are there for any conflicts and if a enemy country attacks us or one of our allies we are there to fight and to help. I want to join because it seems like the only thing that is exciting enough for me, if I had to sit in a office all day I would not last very long. I also want to be apart of defending our country and help out other countries even. My dad and my dad's dad and so on, so I have a long blood line of army dads. I would like to meet new people and I think that the people you meet would be like your second family, you are responsible for their lives as your life is in their hands as well. The drawback to joining the military for me is the thought of killing a guy, I don't know if I could bring myself to do it, and also the possibilty I could get killed myself, but I am willing to take this risk so I can live this lifestyle,

No comments:

Post a Comment